The Summer "Fall Back"

Now that the introduction blog is out of the way…lets get down to business!

As the summer of 2009 ends, it's time to “Fall Back” into our autumn colors. One thing to think about as the seasons change is to try a gradual shift into your new seasonal attire. Rather than going from the bright yellow of Summer to dull tans and browns of the Fall. Mix and match them a bit ‘til we’re about 3 weeks into the Fall and then embrace the full colors of the Fall Season!

Take a look at a few ideas and remember, live “Life…With Style”






















4 comments:

  1. Very good idea, Mr. Ferrera. I'm not ready to give up my summer brights quite yet, so this will help me ease into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9/09/2009

    Great blog post, Michael! I'm not quite ready to give up my summer color palate yet, so this makes a lot of sense. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loving that blazer that Ludacris has on... the orange is seriously spectacular. I am a fan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...